The main activity of this role is to help and prepare Estendio for the summer launch of their new App Present Pal by increasing brand image via social media and to research and plan a freemium model working with the Operations Coordinator.
Whilst being an intern, this role will enjoy much more responsibility than the average internship.
- Edit and implement the marketing plan for summer launch of Present Pal
- Create social media strategy
- Content creation writing
- High level market research into creating a freemium model for mass market presenters
- Digital marketing SEO and Adwords (working with the Operations Coordinator)
- Prepare and issue social media posts in-line with the social media strategy
- Assist the team in a range of day-to-day tasks and ad hoc as required
- Maintain and develop the website ensuring content, sections, SEO etc are in line with business
- Ensure Company branding is consistent and correct
- Run and operate the mail chimp account
- Support the company at tradeshow and industry events
- Respond to inbound queries and nurture
- Plan and co-host events such as webinars, vlogs and online snippets with the CEO
- Assist with sales and leads where appropriate
- Work with the team and CEO developing new ideas for products and features
- Help plan and organise the launch event.
- Must have previous marketing / business experience.
- Must have strong social media skills preferably gained within another small business.
- Must be sociable and able to fit into a small team.
- Must have strong content writing skills.
- Must be flexible to ensure the completion of a range of tasks.
- Must have an interest in technology.
- Must really want to work in a start up.
- Digital marketing (SEO and Adwords) experience.
- Interest in writing Blogs and Vlogs.
- Experience with Facebook Ads and Analytics.
Estendio will provide an authentic start up experience!
You will have the experience of joining a very fast growing start up, where you will have more responsibilities and authority than most internships - working with a young, forward thinking CEO and core team with a hugely experienced board.
Last year's summer intern, Ruairidh has just graduated and joined the Estendio team full time this summer. Ruairidh said "Working with Estendio has been a fantastic experience, where I have actually learnt what it means to work in a start up. The internship has been an invaluable learning experience and I can't wait to get started working full time with Chris and the Present Pal team!"
With a potential £300k raise this summer, you will have the chance to earn a full time job in one of Scotland's most exciting start-ups!
Length 8-10 weeks starting mid June.
Pay - £3,000
To apply for this internship, please send Estendio your cover letter and CV to email@example.com by Thursday 17th May.
Students from University of Glasgow should apply through the UofG internship hub https://glasgow.targetconnect.net/home.html